NCC NEWS AND UPDATES Neuro Community Care is happy to announce our new website! While we are eager to share this new site with you we will continue to make updates to ensure you have the most up to date information on: • What’s happening at NCC • Information and resources • Stories and updates…
Professional Development Opportunities January 2020 NCC NEWS AND UPDATES Happy New Year from Neuro Community Care! We look forward to another productive and exciting year for NCC! Make sure to follow us on facebook for updates and details on upcoming initiatives. In 2020, NCC will be starting an Art/Literary Magazine. Please encourage the warriors you work with to…
Recent Stories and Events
- Psychological Resilience Is Associated With Participation Outcomes Following Mild to Severe Traumatic Brain Injury
- Wounded warriors learn to ski and snowboard: A News10 Story about resilience.
- Be Brain Healthy – A Brain Injury Awareness/Wellness Event sponsored by BIANC
- Brain Awareness Night at the NC Science Museum
- February 2020 Newsletter
- Paradigm and BIAA Article: New Paradigm for Brain Injury Rehabilitation Providers in Engaging Payers and Insurance Groups
- Brain Injury Awareness Day is March 4th, 2020!!
- March is National Brain Injury Awareness Month
- BIANC Family Conference
- Unmasking Brain Injury Project