- All invoices must be submitted through the NCC Provider Portal invoicing system NetSuite.
- All invoices must be submitted by the 7th of each month.
- Invoices/Corrections received after the 7th due date will not be processed until the following billing cycle.
- Each Invoice must have a unique invoice number
- Duplicate invoice numbers will not be processed.
- When submitting a “corrected” invoice please add an extension to the invoice number
- (“-A” or “REV”) to indicate the invoice has been revised.
- A separate invoice must be submitted for each client you serve.
- Expense receipts must be included with the submission.
- Invoices will not be processed without progress/case notes.
- Invoice and progress/case notes dates must match.
- Each invoice must be for service dates within the same calendar month.
- Progress/Case notes must be separate for each client and all-inclusive.
- All documentation uploaded must be in PDF format.
- Upon approval of your invoice, you can expect to receive payment within 45 days of the billing cycle in which your invoice was processed.
- Invoices more than 60 days old will be rejected and not processed.