Providers with nationally recognized regulatory oversight (i.e., CARF, State licensure, etc.) do not need additional checks and trainings.
If a provider agency DOES NOT have the above regulatory oversight, they must complete the checks and trainings listed below and update annually. Click here to view the necessary checks and trainings. All Checks and Trainings need to be completed prior to beginning service delivery.
Please note: Neuro Community Care does not reimburse the acquisition and maintenance of these annual checks and trainings.
- Staff Criminal Background Checks
- Personal Vehicle Insurance Verification
- Staff Driving Records
- Client Rights and Responsibilities
- Code of Conduct
- Crisis/Incident Document and Reporting
- Emergency Procedures
- Abuse and Neglect
- Mandated Reporting
- Corporate Compliance (i.e., Corporate Ethics and Expectations)
- Defensive Driving
- CPR/First Aid/Bloodborne Pathogens