Please join us for our May webinar focusing on:
Families of Military Veterans
Date: Tuesday May 19 at 1pm EST
Presented by: Linda Holt, LMSW, CMSW, MSSW, CBIS and
Shani Cohen, MS, CRC, LCMHC, CLCP, CCM, CBIST
This webinar will address the following objectives:
- Describe the challenges experienced by families of military veterans.
- Learn about outcomes of mental health challenges that different family members experience.
- Examine the impact (and correlation) parents’ anxiety, depression and PTSD have on families.
- Highlight the importance of supporting parental mental health and the positive impact it has on families.
- Points to keep in mind during CSS sessions while working with a warrior.
1 hour of CBIS credit is available. CSS may bill 1 hour toward their warrior for attending this webinar.
Register directly using this link.